This proposed 115-acre, mixed-use ocV!BE development will feature:
- A sustainable community emphasizing walkability, health and wellness, and lifestyle amenities
- A new 6,000-capacity concert venue
- 825,000 square feet of office space, including a new 325,000-square foot office tower
- 2,800 residential units, including a commitment of 15% affordable housing units
- 30 acres of public open space including three unique plazas and 20 acres of park space
- A 5-acre, riverfront park with the ability to host seasonal outdoor concerts and events
- 30+ restaurant concepts, including a food hall with diverse offerings and multiple standalone restaurants
- Uniquely themed and intimate clubs
- Two hotels, consisting of 650 rooms total, thematically aligned with the energy of the district
- 8,700+ parking spaces among several structures, new roads and increased capacity to enhance ingress/egress
- 13,000 new construction jobs and 3,300 permanent jobs upon completion
A distinguishing feature of ocV!BE will be its three unique public plazas, each with its own focus and energy. The urban park plaza to the west, more than three acres in size, will be anchored by a new 6,000-capacity concert venue, a 68,000-square-foot food hall and a landscaped boulevard, the Paseo, featuring retail and dining opportunities. The southern-facing plaza will be a hub of activity focused on sports with elevated walkways providing ample opportunities for dining. The northern plaza will feature a collection of intimate club-style venues.
Two new hotels, consisting of 650 total rooms, are part of the ocV!BE Master Plan. The hotels will be strategically located to take advantage of all entertainment offerings and pedestrian pathways and linkages throughout the district. The hotels will align with the energy of the district, providing a unique hospitality choice in the Anaheim market for guests, including tourists and conventioneers.