This proposed 95-acre, mixed-use ocV!BE development will feature:
- A sustainable community emphasizing walkability, health and wellness, and lifestyle amenities
- A new 6,000-capacity concert venue
- 860,000 square feet of office space, including a new 325,000-square foot office tower
- 1,500 residential units, including a commitment of 15% affordable housing units
- 20 acres of public space including four unique plazas
- 10 acres of publicly accessible parks including a 4-acre wellness park and a 5-acre riverfront park
- 30+ restaurant concepts, including a food hall with diverse offerings and multiple standalone restaurants
- Two hotels, consisting of 550 rooms total, thematically aligned with the energy of the district
- 8,000+ parking spaces among several structures, new roads and increased capacity to enhance ingress/egress
- More than 10,000 new construction jobs and more than 3,000 permanent jobs upon completion
A distinguishing feature of ocV!BE will be its four unique public plazas, each with its own focus and energy. The urban park plaza to the west, more than three acres in size, will be anchored by a new 6,000-capacity concert venue, a landmark building featuring a 60,000-square-foot market hall and multiple floors of creative office space, and a landscaped boulevard called the Paseo, featuring retail and dining opportunities. The southern-facing plaza will be a hub of activity focused on sports with elevated walkways providing ample opportunities for dining. The northern plaza will feature a collection of smaller entertainment experiences. An eastern plaza will provide a garden setting with terraced seating and prominent public art, ideal for respite and special events.
Two new hotels, consisting of 550 total rooms, are part of the ocV!BE Master Plan. The hotels will be strategically located to take advantage of all entertainment offerings and pedestrian pathways and linkages throughout the district. The hotels will align with the energy of the district, providing a unique hospitality choice in the Anaheim market for guests, including tourists and conventioneers.