ocV!BE will consist of a $3 billion, 95-acre master-planned, mixed-use development surrounding the iconic Honda Center in Anaheim.
This project will create more than 10,000 construction jobs and more than 3,000 permanent jobs upon completion, as well as more than $2 billion in one-time economic impact prior to completion and more than $400 million in annual recurring economic impact.*
* Source: Independent analysis conducted by DTA, a national public finance and development economics firm.
ocV!BE will feature
- A sustainable community emphasizing walkability, health and wellness, and lifestyle amenities
- Nearly 30,000 capacity of live entertainment, including a new 6,000-capacity concert venue
- 20 acres of public space including four unique plazas
- 10 acres of publicly accessible parks including a more than 4-acre wellness park and nearly 5-acre, riverfront park
- 235,000 square feet of commercial space, featuring 30+ restaurant concepts and a market hall with diverse food offerings
- Two hotels, consisting of 550 rooms total, thematically aligned with the energy of the district
- A network of pedestrian bridges and walkways including a landmark bridge crossing Katella Avenue
- 860,000 square feet of office space, including a new 325,000-square-foot office tower
- 1,500 residential units, including a commitment of 15% affordable housing units
- 8,000+ parking spaces among several structures, new roads and increased capacity to enhance ingress/egress
- ECONOMIC IMPACT:
More than 10,000 new construction jobs and more than 3,000 permanent jobs upon completion, as well as more than $2 billion in one-time economic impact prior to completion and more than $400 million in annual recurring economic impact.
- PARKS AND OPEN SPACE:
20 acres of public space including four unique plazas as well as a nearly 5-acre riverfront park and more than 4-acre park focused on wellness and nature
- NEW ENTERTAINMENT VENUES:
A full range of entertainment venues for residents and visitors
- AFFORDABLE HOUSING:
Dedication of 15% affordable housing units on site
- WALKABLE, TRANSIT-ORIENTED:
Access to transit via ARTIC and connected via a network of pedestrian bridges and walkways
- ATTRACTION OF NEW EMPLOYERS AND BUSINESSES TO ANAHEIM:
More than 860,000 square feet of office space to attract top employers and more than 235,000 square feet of retail offerings. The project will consist of more than 5,000 employees onsite during working hours.